Fashion Designing In Design Centre
Design Centre Institute of Creativity and Innovation is affiliated with Sardar Patel University, Balaghat.
DEGREE COURSE FROM DESIGN CENTRE
There is no formal education or certification required to become a successful fashion designer, but that doesn't make any easier for you at all. To become a fashion designer, you will need to have a combination of drawing, sewing, and design skills, a knowledge of the fashion industry, and unparalleled perseverance. You'll also need to create a strong fashion portfolio and strengthen your knowledge of fashion industry of india. Design Centre is dedicated to do its job to fulfill every fashion designing student's goal to Become a good fashion designer.
There is many tips design centre gives to their fashion design students and some important are hare-
- Get excellent sewing tuition if you haven't already learned this skill well.
- Understand how fabrics move, drape, breathe, react when worn, etc.
- Learn from existing designers, not just who they are, but their backgrounds, their signature style, the learning that they undertook, where they studied.
- Be good at researching trends and finding inspiration from social media, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Start developing these skills at a young age. Be prepared to devote hours of time to perfecting your craft.
- You might wish to straddle a few but, to begin with, don't over-extend yourself as it's better to perfect your designing within one area and then experiment when you've already got a good foothold in the industry. For example:
- Women's daywear, women's evening wear
- Men's daywear, men's evening wear
- Boys' wear and/or girls' wear; teenage wear
- Sportswear/fitness/leisure wear
- Outdoor, adventure, outerwear
- Bridal wear
- Costume design for theaters, movies, the advertising industry and retailers.